Still Alive + a good advice

Hi Leute,

Mit Bedauern muss ich euch mitteilen, dass ich den deutschen Teil jetzt absofort weglassen werde. Es ist einfach dem Aufwand nicht Wert. Zumal ich aktuell 0 deutsche Leser habe. 

 -----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

As you already have noticed - I have paused posting for a few months now. There were several thinks which lead to this development.

There are major key factors for this:
  •  Writing in German and then translating it in english is really time consuming, proof reading take so much time.
  • Real life hitted me real hard. Working nearly 60hours every week took its tool on me. And then by a chain of events beeing nearly broke too is seriously something depressing.
  • Also the fact that i am only doing this as a hobby, a fun thing - you know i don't even get a penny out of this thing here. My project will maybe take years to take off or even fail with nothing left. So of course i am not that motivated to do this in a time of crisis. But right now things seems to get better.
  • What also I need to mention is: there is no point in posting monthly as of right now. I don't have much money to invest, so i don't need to spread it as much as others do. Even if I would find some good investments, i dont have enough money to split it up. I already found around 3-5 good stocks I like to invest in. So there is actually no need for me to go deeper even further.

But in the end they are all just excuses for being lazy.

So as a compensation for letting you wait so long and effort to check every so often on my Page, if I have released a new post, I will give you a really good advice.

DO NOT SPLIT TO MUCH.

That's right, that's is the lesson I want to give you guys. There is no Point in investing in Stocks if you don't invest at least ~1.000 to 10.000 €/Dollars in one stock. I mean the fee you have to pay, just to be able to invest is around 5-15 € (dont know how the american brokers are doing) in europe. Your very first Stock you invest in should be something really safe, like your backup Plan. If all the other stocks in your future life -as an investor- go broke, so at least you have that one backup Stock left. Also I want to mention that having around 14 to 18 Stocks, is the best Ratio between risk and yield. You don't lose much if one Stock goes down the sewer, but you still make enough profit if one stock skyrock. Of course it also depends on how much of a risktaker you are. You might find having 3 Stocks is already good enough. But hey, i just want to share you my experience and knowledge, what you do with it, is up to you guys.

Invest before spending your money.

If you are really bad with money, then spend it on stocks you like, even if you haven't safed 1.000 Units of cash [€/$/ what ever your currency is]. Look at me, I am so bad with money, if don't invest it the moment I get the cash, I will waste it for stupid things. Like going out to eat tasty food, watch damn expensive movies - seriously a cinema is so damn expensive even if you go alone there. In this time and age you can buy so many things with your money, it is really hard to not spent it. So if you are a weak guy like me, invest it and have only the bar minimum left to maintain your life. I don't mean be extremly frugal - you only have 1 life, enjoy it, but also think about your future.

I don't know how often i will post now, since I really don't like to waste time of mine and of others. If I post things, i want to give good advice and value for other people. So if i don't post anything that just means, I haven't come up with a good topic. But i will try to find a good rythm for posting. Maybe Quartly. Let's see what my Brain comes up with. (But I will update my Dividend List every month!)

That's it for today. Have a nice day Guys and Girls.



Kommentare

Popular Posts

11th Entry - Annual Report 2019

First Post

Sidestory 01